Project Programming/Design Development/Construction Management
Owner’s Representative for Gemini Arts Initiative Inc.
Conversion of 86,000 SF derelict industrial building into not-for—profit Arts Foundation.
- Assisted ownership team in selection of consultants and contractors, including defining scope, reviewing proposals, recommending contractors and leveling bids.
- Lead forensic effort to determine viability of structural components.
- Construction manager for the structural stabilization work at the roof and façade.
- Liaisoned with environmental team, including attorney, engineers and contractors on the brownfield remediation program.
- Oversaw the installation of electrical and security measures on site.
- Worked with owner on project programming and community outreach effort.
- Tracked costs and reviewed monthly billing for contractual compliance.
- Consolidated project information into project reports.
- Created and updated project schedule and projected 6 month billings.
- Designed and launched powerhouseworkshop.org website