Project Programming / Design Development / Construction Management
Owner’s representative for Cocoa Partners LP
Conversion of 110,000 SF landmark building on Wall Street from commercial into 126 condominium residences.
- Managed every aspect of the project, working closely with the owners and their building managers from lease buy outs through condominium sales and owner move-ins.
- Created Project Pro forma and coordinated lenders requirements. Submitted closing due diligence documentation.
- Recommended design and construction professionals, reviewed their scope, contracts and execution of work.
- Coordinated Historic Tax Credit requirements with preservation professionals, tax accountants and Chevron.
- Lead weekly project meetings from feasibility period through construction close out.
- Liaison with marketing group during design development and throughout sale of units.
- Reviewed monthly billing and construction requisitions, negotiated change orders.
- Reviewed condominium documents, assisted in filing.
- Oversaw extensive restoration of ornate polychromed terra cotta façade work.
Contract Value: $40 million in project costs with $80 million in sales.